Can't buy your Valentine a condo in Cambridge or Boston?
Well, here are 14 Valentine Day ideas you can afford and enjoy !
Don't think about what you can't do today, think about having a romantic celebration without spending a lot of money. You can personalize the day without breaking into your savings... and if you're not spending money you'll be moving closer to ultimate goal of property ownership! Personalizing your celebration and letting your loved one know how you feel about them can be very easy:
1. Recreate your first date together. Where did you go? What did you talk about?
2. Frame a new, special photo of the two of you and display it in your home or in your wallet.
3. Haven't purchased a place to call your own yet? Put the money you may have spent on a expensive dinner in " someday we're buying a home account" or the real estate account.
4. Leave a message on voicemail with a silly or romantic poem.
5. If you both usually walk together leave wild flowers, favorite cookies,etc. in a hidden spot and surprise your Valentine during your walk...be creative, The Minuteman Bike Trail in Arlington, Lexington and Bedford is a great option.
6. Make a CD featuring the songs that have been important in your relationship. Slip it into their car CD player with a note.
7. Write down 14 favorite memories of your life spent together so far. Invite your partner to add to the list and then... Buying a home or housebuying experiences are usually included in this list...
8. Write down special ideas, dreams for the future.
9. Instead of an expensive dinner go to a restaurant you have always wanted to try and order a bottle of wine and appetizer at the bar...
10. Go to the beach with a thermos of hot coco, cookies, brownies and blankets...dream about owning a waterfront condo.
11. Spend the weekend and plan your summer vacation, could be just a summer weekend...
12. Write about the first time you knew you were in love.
13. Build a fire, open a bottle of champagne and search for property on the Avenue3re.com website.( Cuddle close on the sofa with one laptop and cruise through the A3 website......talk about kind of property you think you might like to own someday.
14. OK decide you're just going to go for broke and forget about saving money, I suggest... The Splurge: A Venetian Valentine, at The Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum Sunday, Feb, 14th 6:30 - 9:00, Art, Romance, Food & Drink, Entertainment....$195 per couple.
Minuteman Bike Way
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
Avenue 3 Property Search